The CRN is more than just railway lines, level crossings and bridges.
As part of UGLRL's operations and services, we will manage more then 1200 properties, including 356 heritage listed sites.
UGLRL property management services will include:
- developing, managing and maintaining a property register
- maintaining buildings, surrounding land and rail depots
- managing commercial agreements and tenancies
- reviewing leases and local maintenance and supply contracts
- sales and acquisitions, and
- management of property related heritage issues and land.
As part of our contract and management services, we will also manage access to any developments, building and facilities near the rail corridor. This also includes site access to the corridor for third party works.
For any questions or enquiries relating to properties, land or infrastructure, please email our property services team directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Properties available for future use and expression of interest applications
*As properties, land or infrastructure are available, they will be listed below.